Benefits of Spray Foam Insulation
Eliminate drafts and live in a more energy efficient, comfortable, and healthier home
Did you know?
Spray Foam is considered to be the best home insulation, and commercial roofing membrane available
There is no better home insulating material that can seal your home from air and moisture intrusion. Spray Foam insulation saves on costly utility bills, strengthens your home, and protects your family’s health from dangerous mold. Air infiltration can increase energy costs in buildings 10 to 40%.
- SPF eliminates air infiltration allowing insulation to be more effective and reducing the demands on HVAC equipment.
- SPF reduces moisture infiltration by reducing air leakage.
- SPF adds structural strength to walls and ceilings.
- SPF reduces sound transfer into buildings. Most sound from outside is carried into the building through cracks and air leaks. SPF, by stopping the air infiltration, also helps keep sounds out.
- SPF minimizes dew point problems and eliminates condensation.
- SPF resists heat transfers through air infiltration regardless of flow direction.
- SPF provides reliable R-values under the most extreme conditions, and dependable and durable protection against heat loss or gain.
- SPF minimizes thermal bridging, which can cause higher energy usage and cost.
- SPF out-performs conventional insulation materials because they (conventional insulation materials) trap still-dry air and if that air moves or becomes wet, the thermal resistance can drop by 50%.
- According to ASHRAE, a 3% void area in a wall cavity represents a 17% reduction in wall R-value. A 5% void = 25% energy loss.